Purflo Cosy Wrap Travel Blanket Scandi Spot 0-9Months
Our Purflo Cosy Wrap Travel Blanket Scandi Spot is the new must have travel accessory that’s fully breathable to keep babies comfortable and cosy on the go. Providing a safe alternative to bulky winter jackets and snow suits, we have created the perfect solution to keep baby safe. The Cosy Wrap Travel Blanket fits all brands and models of car seats, pushchairs and strollers with 3- and 5-point harness making it universal and versatile without affecting the safety and performance of the harness.
Babies are not recommended to be dressed in bulky winter clothing such as winter coats and snow suits when travelling in car seats or pushchairs, this makes the safety harnesses less effective. But our Cosy Wrap Travel Blanket provides a safe alternative because it wraps over the harness therefore eliminating the dangers associated with bulky, padded clothing.
The Purflo Cosy Wrap Travel Blanket features our unique 3D mesh panel located behind the head and on the back area to allow air to circulate. We are dedicated to keeping babies at a safe temperature at home and on the go. It also features a beautifully soft hood designed to keep baby extra snuggly when outside in the cold.
Super soft 100% cotton inner is kind to baby’s delicate skin. The fluffy outer fleece layer will keep baby at a cosy and safe temperature making journeys with a tot much smoother. It has been designed for use in a car seat and pushchair from birth to nine months old. The Cosy Wrap features an easy to use four stage press stud fastening system which is suitable for tiny baby until 9 months old.
Purflo Cosy Wrap Travel Blanket Scandi Spot Features
- Smarter way to travel
- Safe temperature
- Luxuriously lined
- Keep cosy up to 9 months old
Purflo Cosy Wrap Travel Blanket Scandi Spot Specifcation
- Dimensions W 95cm x D 87cm
- Materials Outer 100% Polyester. Inner 100% Cotton with 100% Polyester Mesh Panel
- Wash at 40°, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Remove the hood when inside and in a car – for outdoor use only.
- Ensure your baby’s face is not covered by the blanket.
- Check your baby’s temperature and wrap or unwrap depending on the temperature of the environment. Your car temperature can go from freezing to very warm very quickly.
- Check that the harness fits snuggly and in line with manufactures instructions.
- Stop using at first signs of damage.