Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Lie-flat Car Seat and Base – Deep Black
The Cybex Cloud Z Group 0+ Car Seat is equipped with a Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which – in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell – significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. The Cloud Z i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position outside of the car and features 11 easy-to-adjust headrest positions with integrated harness guides.
To make it easier to get your baby’s car seat in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z mechanism. The Base Z also includes Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.), which ensures that the child seat cannot be turned to a forward-facing position.
Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Lie-flat Car Seat – Deep Black Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic lie-flat position for extended comfort and travel outside the car
- Easy one-handed 180° rotation makes loading and unloading quick and easy when used with Cybex Base Z
- Compatible with the Base Z which can also be used with the Cybex Sirona Z i-Size.
- Driving Direction Control prevents misuse in forward facing position
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection absorbs impact from side-on collisions.
- Removable seat insert creates a near lie-flat position perfect for premature and newborn babies
- Integrated XXL hood UPF50+ sun canopy offers effective sun and wind protection
- Removable new-born inlay
- Washable covers
- Compatible with Base Z, Cloud Z lies flat outside your car and adjusts to keep your growing child comfy
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Measurements: L67 x W44 x H38cm
- Compatible bases: Base Z + Base Z One
- Use from birth to 13kg (approx. 24 months)
The Cybex Base Z works perfectly in conjunction with the Sirona Z i-Size and Cloud Z i-Size car seats to offer a secure installation into your car, keeping your little one safe on every journey.
The one-click installation makes the Z base quick and easy to use, whilst safety indicators on the isofix points will provide peace of mind that the base is fitted correctly every time.
This base is secured to your car with its ISOFIX connectors and prop which offer both safety and stability, and can also be installed by using the cars seat belt to attach the seat to the base in cars without ISOFIX connectors.