Micro Scooters Mini 2 Grow Light Up 4in1 Scooter – Pink
- Max weight – 20kg with seat, 50kg without seat
- Ages – 1 – 6yrs
- Up to 122cm rider height
As the inventors of the original Micro scooter and the revolutionaries of the school run, we have over 20 years of experience designing, engineering and building scooters that are built to last. All our know-how has been poured into the all-NEW 4in1 Mini 2 Grow Scooter.
One product to last your child from their first steps to their first year at school. To withstand thousands of adventures. To be the perfect accompaniment as your child grows from ages 1 to age 6.
The 4 stages of the Mini 2 Grow are: 1. Parent guided ride on trike for ages 12 months 2. Independent ride on trike for ages 18 months + 3. My first Mini Micro toddler scooter for ages 2 years + 4. Grown Up Mini Micro scooter for ages 3-6
The 4 stages have been seamlessly designed to be in step with each stage of your child’s growth development.
Stage One – 12 months and over
- Ride On Parent Guided Trike
- A great way to play and build coordination, fine and gross motor skills and confidence
- Ergonomically designed seat position
- Adjustable parent guided handle
- Light up handlebars
- Battery-free light-up “Moon” wheels. Touch-sensitive.
- 2 differently placed footrests to suit all heights of child
- Reflective stickers to be seen and safe
Stage Two – 18 months and over
- Independent Ride-On Trike
- Helps to build their fine and gross motor skills
- Increases balance, coordination and autonomy
- Can be used indoors and out.
Stage Three – 2 years and over –
- My First Mini Micro
- Insert the parent steering handlebar and your child has their very first multi-award-winning, adjustable Mini Micro scooter
- Light-up adjustable handlebars
- Battery-free light-up “Moon” wheels. Touch-sensitive
- Bright white LEDs cover the whole wheel.
- Clever induction technology means kids power the lights as they move.
- Strong, robust rear brake for stopping safely
- Reinforced fibreglass footplate – extra strong, extra grippy for total safety
Stage Four – From ages 3 to 6 –
- Grown Up Mini Micro
- The adjustable handlebar will last your child until they are 6
- Light-up adjustable handlebars.
- No need for a child to balance, scooting helps to improve fine and gross motor skills, coordination and confidence.
Please note this does not include batteries, batteries required 2 x AA 1.5V