- Easily transforms to be used with carrycot, pushchair seat, or matching Cosatto group 0+ car seat
- Compact, easy quick flat fold.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis.
- All-round premium suspension for a smooth ride.
- Quick-release removable premium wheels with bearings for added glide.
- Convex profile tyres for an air-soft feel.
- Unique tyre material for enhanced durability with greater softness of ride.
- Deep tyre tread for multi terrain traction.
- Lockable swivel front wheels.
- Includes a little luxury travelling companion. Friends for life.
- Removable bumper bar/carrycot handle with fabric cover.
- Spacious storage basket tested to a whopping 3.5kg. Big storage on the go.
- Sun visor and toy loops on hood.
- UPF 100+ sunshade protection.
- Height-adjustable luxury leatherette ergonomic handlebar for comfort.
- Industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Coordinating changing bag and footmuff
Meet the Cosatto Giggle Quad 3 in 1 pram and pushchair. The mighty 4-wheeled sibling of gold-winning Giggle, with all the same famous features and smooth handling plus added oomph. It’s the ultimate buy, tested all the way up to 20kg so your little one can use it for even longer. This pram offers lie-flat spacious carrycot, with deep padded mattress. Swap it to reversible pushchair seat unit when they’re ready to sit up – facing you first, then the world. Add the matching Cosatto 0+ car seat to make Giggle Quad a travel system. Giggle Quad offers enhanced performance and premium detailing – from deluxe amped-up wheels, to stitched leatherette handle and cuddly travelling companion. From birth and beyond, take your adventure further.
Giggle Quad has convex profile tyres and all-round premium suspension for an ultra-smooth effortless glide. The unique tyre formula enhances durability by offering longer lasting tyres that give an even softer ride. Their deep tread handles multi-terrain so you can take your journeys anywhere. Giggle Quad is a dream to push.
The luxury carrycot has maximised space to accommodate growing babies. The thick supportive mattress makes it ideal for occasional overnight sleeping. For ultimate freshness and comfort, the zip-in carrycot liner is machine washable. In pushchair mode, customise their comfort with the multi-recline seat – from bright and upright to laid-back lounging.
Giggle Quad is designed for the long haul, tested all the way up to a mighty 20kg so your little one can use it for even longer. It has a supersized basket with 3.5kg capacity – for the biggest of shopping sprees.
With height-adjustable premium leatherette handle you can walk tall. Easy-release buttons mean mode-changes they can sleep through. Pop-off the swivel wheels and just whizz ‘em under the tap. The extendable sun-visor banishes pesky rays and there’s a cuddly travelling companion leapt straight from the pattern. Designed in their studio in the North of England, Giggle Quad unites Cosatto’s passion for design and baby science. It’s crafted with engaging, baby-pleasing patterns in the hood. Put your baby at the heart of the story and the heart of Great British design.
Cosatto Port 0+ Car Seat
Suitable from birth to 13kg the port is a rear-facing car seat that can be fitted with the standard 3 point seat belt. Compatible with the Port ISOFIX base for extra stability and convenience. The Port has a deep comfortable shell and side impact protection bringing extra security and a height-adjustable headrest to suit your growing baby. Fabric covers are machine washable in the event of any spills and messes.
Port ISOFIX Base
Cosatto’s Port ISOFIX car seat base makes it easy for parents to get diddy drivers in and out of the car. Semi-universal fit, once the base is secured using the ISOFIX fittings in the car, the Port Group 0+ infant car seat simply clips directly on and off the base – just click and go.
(Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children).
- Giggle Quad pushchair
- Port 0+ Car Seat
- ISOFIX Base