Bumbleride Speed Travel System – Matte Black
Bumbleride Speed Travel System – Matte Black the Athlete. A single jogging stroller that combines performance and sustainability giving you a purpose-built running companion made with responsible materials. It’s the only stroller available equipped with 3 modes of transport RUN.JOG.WALK, so you can change your pace to match your workout. The Bumbleride Speed Jogging Stroller comes complete with extra reflective elements so you can get out whenever life calls for adventure. Keep going strong.
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
Bumbleride Speed Travel System – Matte Black Features
- All-wheel suspension, air-filled tires (16” rear, 12” front)
- Speed3 Steering: 360 swivel, partial swivel, locked
- Ergonomic handle trigger release with one-step fold & standing stow
- Spacious canopy, ample sun coverage UPF 45+
- PFC free durable water repellent
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller). Padding from untreated, OEKO-TEX certified polyester fill.
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from ocean plastics
Bumbleride Speed Travel System – Matte Black Speed Dimensions
- Weight: 26lb (12kg)
- Capacity: 65lb (29.5kg)
- Standing/Unfolded: 39” L x 24.75” W x 28-47” H (99cm L x 63cm W x 71-119.5cm H)
- Folded: 33” L x 24.75” W x 15.25” H (84cm L x 63cm W x 39cm H)
- Folded with rear wheels removed: 33” L x 19.5” W x 12” H (84cm L x 49.5cm W x 30.5cm H)
- Handle Height range: 28-47” H (71-119.5cm H)
- Interior canopy height: 23” H (58.5cm H)
- Backrest (seatback): 19” L x 14.75” W (48.5cm L x 37.5cm W)
- Shoulder Width: 14.75” W (37.5cm W)
- Seat: 14.75” W x 9” L (37.5cm W x 23cm L)
- Footwell: 16” L x 14” W (40.5cm L x 35.5 cm W)
- Upright Fold Height: 30” H (76cm H)
Joie i-Snug 0+ Car Seat
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/02 standard
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 75cm, approximately 12 months
- Pairs with i-Base™, i-Base™ lx, and i-Base™ Advance
- Pairs with i-Base™ Advance as part of the i-Venture™ System
- 3-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers easily tightens with one pull motion
- Tri-Protect™ headrest with three layers of foam including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam in the infant pillow
- Cosy newborn pillow for snug fit for newborns
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle
- Removable and machine washable covers
- UPF 50+ and water repellent sun canopy
- Retractable sun canopy removes for extra fresh air and easy access to baby
- Parent Pack – (PP-88)
- Footmuff & Liner – (M-90)
- Foldable Snack pack – (SN-25)
Do Good. Materials Matter.
With each new year, our commitment to sustainability strives on. Materials are carefully and thoughtfully chosen based on their environmental impact but also with durability in mind. Our eco story began in 2010 where discussions about conscious manufacturing with our fabric supplier in Taiwan led us to launch our natural edition stroller that contained 50% recycled materials that next season. Our eco story has continued to evolve in fabrics, materials and processes with each new edition.
Our fabrics are now made of 100% recycled polyester and use 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller (52 for Indie Twin). Strollers are PVC and phthalate free and no polyurethane foam. We use an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller (black colourways). Canopies are UPF/SPF 45+ to keep precious skin protected.
This year, we have moved from C-8 fluorocarbon-based water repellent treatment to C-6 treatment, which is more eco-friendly as its byproducts break down faster in the environment and with less potential toxicity over time to living things. We are also working closely with our factory to reduce waste and increase efficiency in packaging and printing, while keeping your products safe and secure.