- Water-resistant, luxury quilted cover which can be washed at 60 degrees and is fully breathable.
- Bonnell spring core encapsulated in superior nursery dent resistant foam.
- Movable inner water-resistant liner so that you can position it as your baby grows.
- Hypo-allergenic fabric helps to protect against dust mites.
- The foam does not contain any added antimony or phosphorous based fire retardants.
- BS7177:2008+A1:2011 Resistance to ignition of mattresses, mattress pads,divans and bed bases
- BS EN 16890:2017 MATTRESSES FOR COTS AND CRIBS (excluding chemical hazards)
- BS EN ISO 9237 – AIR PERMEABILITY
Safer Sleep Guidelines
- Ideal for sleeping baby in the feet to foot position.
- Blankets should be tucked in securely and should reach no higher than the shoulders.
- A baby who is being sick will need watching.
- This mattress may not soak up vomit.
- Do not overheat baby.
- Rotate the mattress regularly.
- Ensure the mattress is always kept clean and dry.
All Tranquilo Bebe mattresses are designed and manufactured in the UK.
* Mattress cover may vary slightly from product images
Dimensions: 140cm L x 70cm W x 10cm H
The Tranquilo Bebe Luxury Spring Mattress will provide your baby with optimum comfort and support. The mattress has been constructed using the best quality British foam and has unique hypo-allergenic properties. The springs encourage perfectly balanced airflow and the foam has a unique open cell structure that reacts and responds to your baby’s body heat and weight. The mattress comes with an adjustable water-resistant liner to keep the interior spring unit clean and dry. It’s hypo-allergenic, quilted Freshtec AIRFLOW fabric cover can be removed and is washable at 60 degrees. The cover is designed to prevent dead skin cells and body oils from penetrating the mattress and attracting dust mites and other microscopic organisms.
Manufacturing mattresses for 40yrs