Red Kite Feed Me Combi
The Red Kite Feed Me Combi highchair that grows from a young six-month baby to a 12-year-old young person. The sleek, modern wooden frame and clean white plastics will add a stylish piece of furniture to any home.
Supplied as the full package, the Feed Me Combi seat is a padded foam filled wipeable surface that is both comfortable and practical. The large feeding tray can be adjusted to 3 different positions and includes a removeable inset flexi feeding tray that is dish washable. A valuable bonus to help for baby led weaning.
The Feed Me Combi can be used as a standard highchair from 6 months and is also easily adjustable to a low feeding option. When baby and toddler prefer to sit at the table the seat can be fitted onto a dining chair and secured with the additional safety straps supplied with the package. Once toddlers become more independent the highchair frame doubles as a stylish and practical stool for young people to continue using.
- Suitable from 6 months to around 12 years of age
- 4 different feeding options
- High quality wooden and plastic finish
- Deep padded foam filled seat unit with full safety harness
- Large feeding tray with removeable inset flexi sectioned feeding tray that encourages baby led weaning and can be cleaned in the dish washer
- Sturdy foot rest
- Anti-slip foot cups on frame to avoid any movement
- Wooden frame
- Large plastic seat unit with padded soft foam filled seat cover
- Generous feeding tray with additional contrast removable inset flex feeding section
- Booster seat safety fixing straps