Nuna ARRA Next i-Size Car Seat Caviar
For those busy days and long journeys, Nuna ARRA Next i-Size Car Seat Caviar provides a smooth transition from crib to carrier. Its three recline positions allow baby to lie comfortably, whether ARRA next is secured on the base in the backseat or attached to a pushchair.
It’s i-Size-approved and lightweight, weighing just 3.5 kg*. This reclining carrier means that even when life doesn’t stop, their sleep doesn’t have to.
Nuna ARRA Next i-Size Car Seat Caviar Features
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- Lightweight, around 3.5 kg (not including the canopy and insert)
- Super comfortable for baby. Premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
- Heavy-duty shell and removable full body insert keep them snug and supported.
- Converts to a flat reclining seat—157° angle—usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair.
- Three recline positions, in both car seat and travel system modes.
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
- The high-strength handle transfers a large portion of the crash forces into the shell and thus protects the particularly sensitive head area”
- All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPP energy absorbing foam.
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and mesh peek-a-boo window
- Super resilient top of the line plastics. Three point harness keeps little ones in place.
- One-hand, 10 position headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness.
- Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove.
- Five-second, True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure, using vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Coloured indicators confirm proper installation— no second-guessing.
- Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Included with purchase: Merino wool insert
- RECOMMENDED USE: Rear facing only
- Child height: 40-85 cm
- Birth to 13 kg
- Complies with European standard: ECE R129/03
- Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
- WEIGHT: 3.50 kg (does not include inserts or canopy)
- DIMENSIONS: L 64-77 x W 43 x H 59 cm