Joie i-Snug 2 Car Seat Shale
Meet Joie i-Snug 2 Car Seat Shale, a weightless wonder as one of the lightest i-Size certified baby car seats available. Weighing in at only 3.35 kg, this on-the-go pro is incredibly light to the touch but intensely strong in safety.
Spin system ready, part of the Encore Spinning System when paired with the i-Base™ (SOLD SEPARATELY) Encore. The spinning i-Base™ Encore adds a 90º spin to i-Snug™ 2 and can be used for the next four years when you transition to the i-Harbour™ (SOLD SEPARATELY) i-Size toddler seat.
Exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security in the form of three intentional layers of protection inside the side wings and infant pillow.
Joie i-Snug 2 Car Seat Shale Features
- Exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security in the form of three intentional layers of protection inside the side wings and infant pillow.
- Meets the highest ECE R129/03 safety standard, plus side impact testing
- i-Size certification for a perfect fit in i-Size approved vehicles
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 75cm, approximately 12 months
- Pairs with the i-Base™ Encore to add a 90º spin and is part of a spinning system that grows from birth to 4 years. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Pairs with i-Base™ 2, i-Base™ lx 2, i-Base Encore, and i-Base™ Advance. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Pairs with i-Base™ Advance as part of the i-Venture System. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- GrowTogether™ harness and headrest adjust simultaneously as your baby grows
- 3-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers easily tightens with one pull motion
- Tri-Protect™ headrest with three layers of foam including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam in the infant pillow
- Cosy infant pillow for snug fit for newborns
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle
- Machine washable covers and inserts
- UPF 50+ and water repellent sun canopy
- Attaches to compatible Joie pushchairs with adapters to form a travel system
- Model: C1817
- Weight: 3.35kg
- Size: l 65 x w 43.5x h 57cm
- Product usage: birth to 75cm
- Testing certification: ECE R129/03