Cosatto My Town RAC Port I-Size Car Seat
The Cosatto My Town RAC Port I-Size Car Seat takes your passenger from birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm). It’s built for safety thanks to R129 compliance. If you add the Port i-Size base (sold separately) it becomes i-Size compliant, making it even more adaptable and easy to use.
The Cosatto Car seat brings safety and security to your snug passenger. It is i-Size and ISOFIX when paired with the Port i-Size base (sold separately). Delivering reduced car seat movement for total peace of mind. Not only will you get added security, but adding the base makes it quick and easy to install rearward-facing. Alternatively, the RAC Port car seat fits rearward facing with a standard 3-point seat belt.
The strong protective shell encases your child and delivers that extra level of safety. This car seat from Cosatto is built with high performance energy-absorbing material for even more all-angle protection.
This car seat will transform travel for you and your child. Starting with the easy one-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay, plus harness adjust, you’ll find it easy to position and adjust your child exactly as you need. Not only this, but when paired with the Port i-Size base you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of a 3 position recline function. The 3 positions take a newer baby from a more lie-flat position to a position that allows more space for baby’s growing legs.
With the Port i-Size car seat your child will be getting ultimate high comfort thanks to the specialised high-density foam. Plus, this i-Size car seat comes with lots of handy extras including a revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat making it easier than ever to clean up any spillages. Also comes with a UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy and much more.
Also compatible with Giggle Mix, Giggle 3, Giggle Quad, Wow, Wow XL (Travel systems and adaptors sold separately)
- i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
- From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
- Rearward facing
- Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads allow for occasional use in reclining cradle mode
- Easy one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust. No rethreading.
- Port i-Size base has a rebound bar and support-leg anti-rotation devices to prevent car seat movement rotation
- Reinforced construction with a strong protective shell
- Built with high performance energy-absorbing material for maximum protection
- Revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat
- UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy
- One-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Removeable new-born seat wedge creates optimum seat shape and adjustment for small babies
- The 3 position recline takes a newer baby from a more lie-flat position to a position that allows more space for baby’s growing
- legs. (when paired with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Memory release function allows for easy removal from travel system chassis (one side)
- RAC Port i-Size base (sold separately) has various indicators to confirm correct fitting in your car
- Chest and tummy pads included
- Removeable machine washable liner
- Compatible with Giggle Mix and Giggle 3, Giggle Quad, Wow, Wow XL (Travel Systems and adaptors sold separately)
- Industry-leading 4-year guarantee