Kinderkraft MyWay Grey Isofix Car Seat
The Kinderkraft MyWay Grey Isofix Car Seat is the only car seat you will ever need.
To ensure maximum safety of your little one the MyWay car seat is designed to allow rearward-facing up to 18kg and then forward-facing installation using ISOFIX + TOP TETHER after 18kg to 36kg.
The MyWay features 4 positions (1 rearward driving position, 3 forward driving positions), 10 headrest adjustments, the shell of the seat provides air ventilation making it perfect for all seasons and the headrest has a H-Guard protection system which increases safety during side impacts and ensures the highest comfort for your child by adjusting to their head.
- Intended for children weighing 0-36 kg (0/1/2/3)
- Designed to allow rearward-facing (RWF) – up to 18kg, ie for group 1 (rear only with the use of belts).
- Forward-facing installation using ISOFIX + TOP TETHER.
- 4 positions – 1 rearward driving position, 3 forward driving positions.
- The seat has a very smooth adjustment of the backrest angle.
- 10 positions of headrest adjustment.
- The shell of the seat provides air ventilation.
- The headrest with the H-Guard protection system increases safety during side impacts and ensures the highest comfort for your child by adjusting to his head.
- Intuitive operation of the most important functions of the seat – with one hand.
- ISOFIX connectors ensure easy and safe installation in the vehicle.
- 5-point seat belts with soft shoulder covers and a delicate crotch pad
- Belt straps with additional protection for your child Anti-Slippery System.
- High quality material and a smooth finish.
- Side protection system
- The car seat has an additional insert for the infant – a cushion and a headrest and a pad for newborns provide additional protection for the smallest children.
- Removable and machine washable upholstery
- Spacious interior, soft pillows and delicate, pleasant to touch material will help your child relax and enjoy the views outside the window.
- The padded seat provides comfort while driving.
- The product tested and approved in accordance with European safety regulations ECE R 44/04
- Dimensions: 58 x 49 x 64.5 cm
- Weight: 12.5 kg