Bumbleride Era 2 in 1 Pram – Dawn Grey
Bumbleride Era 2 in 1 Pram – Dawn Grey Built for terrain. Designed for the city. Includes Era, Carrycot and Non-PVC Raincover.
Era, the new definition of city stroller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, manoeuvring tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extended footwell. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
In keeping with Bumbleride’s eco-focused manufacturing, Era includes an adjustable handlebar made of all-natural cork. Cork is durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable. Bumbleride’s eco-fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and OEKO-TEX certified to be free from harmful chemicals. (*UK models FR treated).
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
Bumbleride Era 2 in 1 Pram – Dawn Grey Features
- Reversible seat, easy to use and infant safe
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork* handle and safety strap included
- Infant compatible – stroller seat will lie down flat with an adjustable footrest, in both directions
- Built in adapters for bassinet, no extra attachment needed
- Infant car seat compatible
- Quick, compact fold for both stroller and seat, with auto-lock and standing stow
- Can be folded with the seat attached (facing forward)
- Small footprint – when opened for small spaces and when closed for storage
- One-handed backrest recline
- Extra room with long seat and footwell
- Air-filled tires and all wheel suspension offer the smoothest ride
- Oversized cargo basket with zip pocket for air pump (included)
- Secure foot brake
- 5-pt safety harness with shoulder pads
- Compatible with other single accessories (BAS-55, M-90, MB-55, IN-01, PP-88, M-70)
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals (100% rPET and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- Machine washable seat fabrics and canopies (all removable)
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extensions offering extra sun coverage
- 360-degree swivel front wheels with in-line lock option
- Available colourways: Matte Black, Dawn Grey, Silver Black
Bumbleride Era 2 in 1 Pram – Dawn Grey Optional Accessories
- Car Seat Adapters (specific to car seat models, see car seat compatibility)
- Parent Pack – (PP-88)
- Footmuff & Liner – (M-90)
- Foldable Snack pack – (SN-25)
Car Seat Compatibility
- Maxi Cosi Mico, Mico AP and Max 30
- Nuna Pipa
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Aton Q
Do Good. Materials Matter.
With each new year, our commitment to sustainability strives on. Materials are carefully and thoughtfully chosen based on their environmental impact but also with durability in mind. Our eco story began in 2010 where discussions about conscious manufacturing with our fabric supplier in Taiwan led us to launch our natural edition stroller that contained 50% recycled materials that next season. Our eco story has continued to evolve in fabrics, materials and processes with each new edition.
All fabrics are now made of 100% recycled polyester and use 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller (52 for Indie Twin). Strollers are PVC and phthalate free with no polyurethane foam. Fabrics are OEKO-Tex Standard 100, certified to be free from harmful chemicals. We use an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller (black colourways). Canopies are UPF/SPF 45+ to keep precious skin protected. This year, we have moved from C-8 fluorocarbon-based water repellent treatment to C-6 treatment, which is more eco-friendly as its byproducts break down faster in the environment and with less potential toxicity over time to living things. We are also working closely with our factory to reduce waste and increase efficiency in packaging and printing, while keeping your products safe and secure.