- Suitable from birth with newborn recline.
- Extendable UPF100+ protection sunshade hoods with a speaker and gadget display pockets. Banish pesky rays…with beats.
- Free-standing feature when folded. Great for city living.
- Compact aluminium umbrella fold with auto lock. Supa Dupa is transport friendly.
- Adjustable handle height for your pushing comfort plus third handle for ease of use.
- Cup holder which can be used on either side of the frame. Righty? Lefty? This matters.
- Includes soft insulated bottle carriers.
- One hand seat recline with 4 recline positions that work independently. One up, one down as you around town.
- Footmuff with reversible zip-off fleece liner and kangaroo pouch for cosy little fingers.
- Chest pads and headhuggers. Supa Dupa’s so considerate.
- Adjustable luxury leg rests for laid back lounging.
- Spacious storage basket for you bits & bobs.
- Pop-off seat unit for easy cleaning.
- Lockable front swivel wheels for tight spots.
- The original Cosatto raincover.
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only).
- Folded size: L: 103cm W: 50cm H: 38cm
- Handle height: 103cm -106cm
- Weight: 13.8kg
- Size: H: 103cm W: 72cm H: 70cm
Got two bouncing bundles? Our Supa pushchair goes plural with Supa Dupa. This double stroller features all known features – TWICE plus on-board entertainment. Shop the sidekick stroller…
Supa Dupa rocks two independently reclining seats with newborn lie-back plus two reclining luxury leg rests for snug siblings. Optimise long strolling hours with Supa Dupa’s multimedia gadget pocket with speaker plus ‘Window-on-the-World’ hood display pockets for flash cards, fave photos or in-flight films. It’s a boredom buster to use when you choose. Life’s a breeze with Supa Dupa’s adjustable handle for walking tall or small, one-handed multirecline for snoozing on the go and easy-wash pop-off seats. The lightweight aluminium chassis with carry handle makes light of transportation. Stash upright with the astounding autostand. Supa Dupa’s a cuddle-fest with extendable UPF100+ sunshades for pesky rays, two reversible Cosy Toes with zip-off liners for rain or shine, raincover, chest pads and headhuggers. Because a pushchair that’s a boredom buster when surroundings are lacklustre is clearly going places.